Protect Respect Enjoy: Protect the grebe
Published 12:40pm on 5 Jul 2023
Sustainability and the environment are very important to Redesmere Sailing Club.
We have developed a Sustainabilty and Environmental Policy reflecting the Club's developing Green credentials.
Redesmere Sailing Club shall:
- Meet all environment legislation that relates to the operation of an inland watersports club and where possible identify opportunities to adopt best practice over and above the minimum legislative requirements.
- Seek to protect the environment of the Redesmere Lake by respecting the natural habitats of the shore, water and surrounding waterways.
- Ensure that we minimise the use of Single Use Plastic and encourage members to follow this practice
- Ensure that members are aware of how they can minimise their environmental impact by clear communication using the Green Blue Strategy information, as provided by the RYA.
- Ensure that we follow The RYA's Green Blue Boating Pledge
- Members' References