Thursday Night Youth Club
These Thursday night "clubs" are an opportunity for those with sufficient sailing skills to improve their sailing at their own pace. Juniors must be racing / intending to race regularly, or be aged 13 or above and have a minimum of an RYA Youth Sailing Scheme Stage 3 certificate, to be eligible to apply for a place. (younger sailors at the discretion of the Training Principal). Sailing is done in a mixture of single-handed and two-handed boats. RYA Certificates can be awarded if candidates are sailing at the required level. Warm hot dogs and/or pizza are available from the Galley, in addition to the usual range of drinks and snacks.
For further information on today's training please refer to Training.
Please note, course applications close two days before the course start date. If you are looking for a place and bookings are closed, please contact the Training Principal direct.
Further information for Instructors is available via the 'Training & Instructors' Guide'.
The following form part of this event:
- TYC 1 : 16 May, 18:30 - 21:00
- TYC 2 : 23 May, 18:30 - 21:00
- TYC 3 : 6 June, 18:30 - 21:00
- TYC 4 : 13 June, 18:30 - 21:00
- TYC 5 : 20 June, 18:30 - 21:00
- TYC 6 : 27 June, 18:30 - 21:00
- TYC 7 : 4 July, 18:30 - 21:00
- TYC 8 : 11 July, 18:30 - 21:00
- TYC 9 : 18 July, 18:30 - 21:00
- TYC 10 : 25 July, 18:30 - 21:00