15 April - 24 June : Start Racing Course
Once you have mastered the basic skills, the next step is to start Club racing. The course aims to build confidence and skill encouraging members to participate in Club racing. The course takes place on Sunday mornings, with 5 weeks of teaching and 5 weeks on the water. Candidates should hold RYA National Sailing Scheme Level 2 or equivalent to take the course or Stage 3 of the Youth Sailing Scheme for under 16's. The Sunday mornings run alongside Club racing, with both theory and practical sessions.
For further information on today's training please refer to the Link below and/or the Club Yearbook.
Please note, course applications close the day before the course start date. If you are looking for a place and bookings are closed, please contact the Training Principal direct.
Further information for Instructors is available via the 'Instructors' Library' in the Members' Portal.
The following form part of this event:
- SR 2 : 29 April, 09:00 - 13:00
- SR 3 : 6 May, 09:00 - 13:00
- SR 4 : 13 May, 09:00 - 13:00
- SR 5 : 20 May, 09:00 - 13:00
- SR 6 : 27 May, 09:00 - 13:00
- SR 7 : 3 June, 09:00 - 13:00
- SR 8 : 10 June, 09:00 - 13:00
- SR 9 : 17 June, 09:00 - 13:00
- SR 10 : 24 June, 09:00 - 13:00
Last updated 7:33pm on 7 April 2018